Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Business Innovation Workshop: Integrating Social Media into Your Marketing Strategy
Friday, June 12, 2009 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (MDT)
Fort Collins, CO
Everyone in business knows how important it is to be noticed and found. You also know that the web is a crowded, confusing and noisy place. What do you do to improve your venture's chances of building a relationship with the right people? Should you Tweet, get LinkedIn or blog? How do you know these are the right tactics and tools for your business? How do these tools complement or replace your existing marketing approach? What really works? How does it work? What do you risk if you don’t participate?
Join us for a unique community dialog to help you learn about the opportunities and potential risks the new Social Media presents, and its relevance in a traditional marketing plan. This workshop will be a facilitated, participant-driven conference with expert panelists and practitioners at your disposal. As a participant, you will shape the meeting's content. We encourage you to prepare questions in advance to make this dialog meaningful to you.
This is an opportunity to learn first-hand what successful, savvy ventures know, and to gauge if you're on the right track.
OUR EXPERT PANEL
- Gwen Bell, Social Media Consultant, partner with Kirtsy.com
- Kate Gannon, New Media Development/Content & Multi-Media Manager, The Coloradoan
- George Smith, Jr., Social Media Specialist, Crocs, Inc.
- Ari Newman, Founder & President, FiltrBox, Inc.
- Dawn Putney, Owner, Toolbox Creative
- Yann Ropars, Partner, Extanz.com Social Media Marketing and PR 2.0
Moderator: Brian Willms, President & CEO, Loveland Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
- What can you do with Social Media?
- Fitting Social Media into your marketing plan
- Which Social Media tools should you use and why?
- Personal Branding vs. Corporate Branding
- Making money vs. building relationships
- Measuring your online success
Bring your questions and challenges to this dialog, to make it meaningful to your venture and interests.
Who Should Attend?
- Established and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Marketing leaders
- Anyone striving to use the web more effectively or to build trust and relationships online
After This Workshop:
- All workshop participants will be invited to participate in a collaborateive blog or Wiki to sustain the momentum
Larimer County Courthouse Offices Building
Carter Lake Room
200 West Oak Street
Fort Collins, Colorado 80521
PARKING Map Here.
For further details or sponsorship opportunities contact Patrick Gill: email@example.com 970-231-1841
When & Where
Northern Colorado Entrepreneurs Network
Established in April 2008, NCEN has about 750 members, representing all facets of business and industry. We have become the premier gathering place for new and seasoned entrepreneurs. Anchored in Fort Collins, our monthly meetings have participants ranging from Denver to the Wyoming border. We provide an environment where innovations in ideas, coaching, networking, and resources are shared in a collegial environment; nurturing the development of opportunities, collaborations and ventures in the region.